Monday 10 August 2015

Bumper Profit in MCX Copper @ Buy Copper for Long term or positional Trade

Dear all, Most welcome for Visit my Blog, Here I am Advices. Today Date 10 August I am Advices to all for long term or positional trading. As you know copper are trading lowest levels in this year, But I am Expected now Copper will recovered Soon.


Trading Calls: So all Long term traders or positional investors Can Buy MCX Copper near around 327 to 330 with in August future contract targets 337, 345 stop loss 321.

3 comments:

  1. Copper trading range for the day is 299.6-311 as recommended by Epic Research experts. We have daily market updates for the best investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read each line of article, well informed Looking for more useful post and really appreciate for this wonderful work. I am looking for SEBI Registered Company in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcx tips on copper helps commodity market traders to earn well. Commodities are highly price volatile therefore traders should always be attentive to market updates for performing well.

    ReplyDelete